Saturday, October 28, 2017

I'm back to WP 8.1 and this is the end

After a long period on W10M I went back to WP8.1. My Lumia 640 is no longer supported so i don't see a reason to stay on a unstable OS. I have to say one last thing ( first post on windows central ), I LOVE WP 8.1. The design, the speed and the stability. W10M was a step in a wrong direction. It's not like it matters anymore but I just wanted to say thank you to Microsoft for creating WP 8.1. The Lumia 640 is still my daily driver and I love it. Everything that I need is still there. I don't think that I will buy another smartphone after my 640. My Nokia N73 is still in good shape :wink:

Once again, thank you Microsoft and Nokia for a great phone with a small price that served me great and still is. Best luck for the future.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2gRzhZa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment