Sunday, October 29, 2017

Nokia 8 or 950xl?

Just wanted an opinion. I'm considering purchasing the Nokia 8 but how does it compare to the Lumia 950xl?
I prefer a dual SIM (XL) but a camera is as important ( 8 ).
Does anyone here know if the XL camera is as good or just slightly below the 8?
Been trying to find comparison photos all day! Grrrr
Operating systems aside (not a big android fan but I do find a few apps on wm10 missing) and hardware differences aside.
The apps I use are very limited (FB YouTube WhatsApp Swarm IG sometimes but can anyone recommend a great wm10 app to watch movies other than Netflix? I use terrarium TV now on android) all the rest are windows based apps. Outlook OneDrive etc.
I'm solely about dual SIM camera and battery life.
Please kindly comment.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2yUZ7zL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment