Sunday, December 3, 2017

I would like to buy Xbox One S - BUT

I am planning to buy a gaming console. I am looking to buy either Xbox One S or PS4.
Xbox One S is really awesome and has various unique features like Backwards compatibility and availability of EA Access.

BUT

I found that even for playing Free to Play multiplayer games, we need to have Xbox Gold subscription. Whereas in PS4 Free to Play multiplayer games doesn't need Playstation Plus subscription.

Coming from the PC gaming background, I am tired of having charges for playing multiplayer games even if we brought the game.

I can understand that the subscription costs are used for maintaining servers, but getting a subscription for Free to Play games is not fair and it is not Free to Play at all.

Some free to play games that doesn't require Play Station Plus on PS4 but require Xbox Gold on Xbox.

Fortnite

Screenshot from 2017-12-04 11-57-00.png

Paladins


Screenshot from 2017-12-04 11-59-28.png

Screenshot from 2017-12-04 11-59-52.png

There are lot more Free to play games like this. Now I am really confused about which console to choose between PS4 and Xbox One S.

There is a 2.5 year old request in Xbox User Voice forum to make Free to Play games really free. Kindly cast your votes.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2zMuNHt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment