Saturday, December 2, 2017

Need suggestions for "niche" portable...

Hey guys & gals, hoping for your assistance. I've read many articles that focuses on best - laptop, tablet, 2-in-1, convertible, etc... Personally, my "it" device could fall into any of these categories. I'm looking for portable, i.e. "non" gaming, productive @work, and fun @Home. I DO want Windows Mixed Reality support. I know most current gen, non-gaming concentric PC's will only support the baseline and that is fine, so I'm thinking Thunderbolt 3 eGPU for Ultra. I also want touch capability. I have done my due diligence and keep coming up with the HP Spectre x360 Convertible, which may indeed be what I need, but I wouldn't want to overlook something. Ready, set, go! Thanks.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2Ajdh0t
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment