Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Latest Cumulative Update KB4090913 fails?

Hi folks, I just can't get today's Cumulative Update KB4090913 installed. It always undoes any changes at 96% giving the error code 0x800f0922 before redownloading and going through the same failed cycle again. I've tried checking system files, removing all USB devices, running the Windows Update troubleshooter, manually downloading the update, nothing has worked.

Is this just me? The cryptic error code seems to indicate that the update file is bad as far as I can tell? I use Win 10 Pro x64, so does everyone with that sku of Windows see this? If it is just me, has anyone got around this issue before or am I going to have to reinstall Windows or some such drastic measure?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2FkHvQt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment