Monday, March 5, 2018

Old work account still linked to windows

So I used to have my work account signed into OneDrive for business, at the same time as my personal OneDrive.

I've since stopped working at said company, and my account has been deleted.
However, windows keeps giving me the "problem with work or school account" notification, and I have tried everything I can think of to remove it.

The usual path to remove (sign in online > sign out on device) can't work because I can't sign into the account. I tried to just stop OneDrive for business from running on startup, but that would also stop my personal account from being linked.

If anyone has any info that could help, I would really appreciate it. The message is very annoying. Thanks!


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2FkvsCr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment