Saturday, March 3, 2018

Possible Use for My 950

I just became aware of the Light Phone 2. If you are not familiar, the Light Phone was an Indiegogo campaign that produced a small, light phone that only did phone calls. Those people who bought it were happy with it. The Light Phone 2 will only do phone calls, texts, and a few other functions like alarm, navigation, etc. It will have an e-ink touchscreen. There will be no social media, web browser, news reader, games, etc. It's like a high-tech feature phone without being like a kid's phone or an elderly person's phone. It doesn't come out for another year.

I wanted to experiment with this minimalist type of phone. I realized I already have a minimalist phone, because my 950 is obsolete due to a lack of apps or support from all the big social media platforms. Well, that's perfect. I pulled out my 950 and uninstalled all non-essential apps and simplified my start screen. I want to see if I can keep this phone and not look at the screen unless I get a call or need to text my wife or friends.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2GX4l0T
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment