Friday, June 3, 2016

Can't Boot to OS or access bios

Got a crash today with the usual message ": ( somthing went wrong" restarted got a Kingston branded screen saying "over clock failed press f1 to enter bios". I had not set up for an over clock so I went to bios to make use it wasn't set up and to make sure all the other settings where ok. Restarted again got to a screen saying to repair windows. Restarted again to bios with windows install USB plugged in. Been a while since I had booted to a USB but what is did was somthing like putting the USB at the top of the boot order then disabled the other two drives. When to reboot got a screen saying disk image was corrupt. Now when I got to reboot I don't get to any os and I also can't access bios. I get the screen saying to press f2 or del to enter but when i do it does nothing and eventually goes black screen or to a Intel branded screen asking to create a raid volume. I have no idea where to go from here. What's wrong what can I do to fix this?

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/1UztdgZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment