Sunday, June 5, 2016

Diagnosis needed: HP250 display anomaly

My HP250 laptop screen has the following screen defect (see image). I took the laptop apart to inspect the display connector and found no defect at that level. This leads me to believe that the defect lies within the screen itself. This defect has been progressing at a slow rate (number of vertical white lines increasing).







The laptop has never been subjected to any shock (sudden acceleration/deceleration) or torsional forces. I'm wondering if it could be caused by temperature and/or humidity (I live in the tropics where highs are in the range of 33°C to 38°C). Can anyone think of what might be casuing this screen defect? Thanks everyone [emoji6]


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/1tahIEc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment