Sunday, June 5, 2016

HELP Calendar Does not provide Notifications

Hey Dear Friends,

I love my Band 2 and My Lumia 950 XL and Microsoft!

I have searched the Forum and cannot find a solution or anything that tells me why my calendar will not send notifications to my 950 XL -Insider Fast Preview Device.
  • I get Cortana Notifications
  • I get Mail Notifications
  • I get Call Notifications, Voicemail, Missed
  • I get Text Notifications


One in a blue moon I will Shockingly get a Calendar Notification from My Live Outlook Calendar appear on my Band 2.

THINGS IVE TRIED:
  • I have Reset 3 times .
  • Battery Saver is on.
  • Synced Health App -
  • Reset Phone and Band-
  • Removed Apps

( side Note) The apps for The Band are not that great or don't work But I am patient

Any advice will do.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/1TVy9jb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment