Sunday, June 5, 2016

New update: Message states "Clear Your Filter" for Lost Songs

There has been an update to Groove Music!!! At Last!!! On some of my albums that have A LOT of tracks (e.g one of them has 89 tracks) I suddenly noticed yesterday that I'm getting the missing songs that we were all talking about... Well there seems to be a fix (of sorts)!! I am getting a message in the middle of the screen with a round white circle, and an "i" in the middle of the circle (presumably for "information")... Anyway the message says "Some of your music is hidden. To see everything, clear your filter", and when I tap on the message to "clear the filter" it brings up ALL of the hidden songs on the album!

Sometimes you have to really TAP hard on the "Clear the filter" message with your finger to get it to work, as its ever so slow! But its a step in the right direction.... I am not sure what its doing technically -- but my guess is that it has to retrieve all of the hidden songs from the Micro SD card?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/25G1yjy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment