Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Can I delete these files on C partition without ruining the laptop?

I use a 60GB SSD Lenovo Flex 3 that has been short on storage lately. So I run the "clean free space on disk" tool on Avast Premier. After a while I noticed the device slowing down. I checked on /C only to find 84 files I haven't seen there before. All except 2 are 200MB in size. Of course I haven't run that tool again. They should rename it.

Storage came as low as 5 MB. It didn't threaten to kill itself, to my relief. I cleared my downloads folder to create some space for the machine to run on. Now, I've been wondering what to do with the new 84 files, which are a whooping 16 GB on my skinny toy. Any ideas, thoughts please? thanks in advance.

I'd love to attach a screenshot but I don't know how.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2ffbgsw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment