Monday, October 24, 2016

Can you actualy recommend a Windows Phone nowadays?

Hello guys ,

I´m currently looking for a new phone since my Huawei P8 died to a water damage.
I´ve been unsing Android for the last few years and it works fine for me but I don´t need my phone for a lot anyway.
The Lumia 950 had insane price drops lately and you can already get one for a little over 200 euro .
The most important part for me is the camera and I guess there´s nothing in that price range that can beat the 950.

I don´t have any experience with Windows Phone but I like the design a lot.
I basicaly just use my phone for taking picture , facebook , whatsapp , kakao and to do lists/email/calender.
Currently I use gmail and google calendar but I guess I could also switch to Outlook and the integrated calender if it works better on WP.

So I don´t need a whole lot of apps but I keep reading that there are random bugs like the alarm not going off which would be a problem of course If I can´t rely on my phone.
Other than that the apps for facebook and whatsapp seem to be not as good as on android/ios but whats the matter?
I mean I use it for communication , what can be that bad about it? If the only problem is that there are like 2 emojis less I don´t care lol

Can you guys recommend windows phone in its current state considering the Lumia 950 offers a lot for a low price?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2eL1zii
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment