Saturday, October 29, 2016

Help, I Can't download any apps via Windows Store On windows 8.1 Enterprise & 10

A few moments ago, I tried to download App from the store on My PC and I couldn't error message appears coded >> "0x800704d5" & couldn't Continue Purchase even if with free apps, I tried on another Windows 10 Laptop and same error couldn't download.

I tried more apps and same error -_- , using the Mobile as hotspot fix it but still The issue present via normal Home WIFI conncetion , I tried :

• Resetting the Router.
• Restarting the PC.
• Tried Scanning for windows errors & Hard Drive errors & everything is clear.
• Disconnecting and ReConnecting to My account from the PC
• Tried To use different MS Account and same problem.
• Date, Time & Location are Accurate.
• Cleared Windows Store Cache.
• Tried Both Free & Non-Free Apps in Both PCs and same Issue.

**** PLEASE, I Need a fix to it, It is ** F u c k i n g ** annoying & I've seen some people stuck with it for long time , please help


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2eYUGub
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment