Friday, October 28, 2016

How to proceed with an extra Band

Hi everyone, I recently purchased another Band 2 (brand new on ebay for $100). I was thinking of using my current band as a daily driver, at work, etc. But its going to get pretty ****ty kind of quick. So I wanted to use my NEW Band 2 when I go out to dinner, formal occasions, or just when I dress up and want to have a nice clean device on my wrist.

However I when I try to set this Band 2 up it says I need to unregister my current band and it will no longer sync with my account. This is on another device my 650, and my older Band 2 is currently working on my 950 XL. Is there any way to get both Bands on the same MS account? If I unregister it will it delete all my history and will it be very easy to re-register?

I guess I could sign in to a different MS account on my 650 but I really don't want to do that (wont have my paid apps etc). So what would be the best way to proceed? If I cant get this to work then my only real option is to use this band until it worn out beat up dead….then use the new one. I can only see this thing lasting a year or so and it is such a beautiful and useful device I wanted a back up so I can continue using it well into the future.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2eP1kVQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment