Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Is this any good-Malwarebytes-Anti-Ransomeware!

Hi I'm hearing more and more about attacks from ransomeware scoundrels. Would like to hear your thoughts on this program from Malwarebytes. I think it still may be in Beta. If it helps just a little, it's worth the price(Free)! Back ups are you best security from ransomeware!:wink:
Anyone have any comments? This would make a great thread to discuss this subject and alert our members to this threat.:smile:
Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Download
PS I have become very interested in ransomeware lately. I trust Malwarebytes and recently found this program!:wink:
Ransonware doesn't scare this old country boy because I always have a back image on my external seagate drive!


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2dH8ICX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment