Friday, October 28, 2016

Issues with Viber on Elite X3

Hello all,

I am loving my new Elite X3 except for one issue. I can't place or receive calls through Viber.

First I tried with WiFi and also with headphone and it made no difference.

I have a secondary phone which is a Nokia Lumia 1520 with Windows 10 Mobile and also has Viber installed. When I call the HP Elite X3 through Viber from my Nokia, I answer the call on the HP and still have no sound. On the HP Viber shows that I have answered and has the minute counter going, but on the Nokia that I am calling from it still shows that the phone is ringing and not that I have answered the call from the HP phone.

I tested this further by having a friend call my HP through Viber with their Android phone and I answered the call. While it shows that I answered on my HP, my friends phone kept ringing like I never answered.

I tried the other way around by calling my Nokia from my HP through Viber and when I answer the Nokia the minute counter starts on both phones, but after about 7 seconds the Nokia shows that the call was disconnected and trying to reconnect while beeping, while the HP's minute counter continues and still displays connected.

I opened a ticket with Viber support, but after an immediate initial response, I have received nothing for two days.

I would appreciate any help as I am a frequent Viber user.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2dVa6NE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment