Friday, October 28, 2016

Recently purchased a SB - First impressions!

Hi all!

So I have had my SB i7, 8Gb RAM, 256GB SSD for the past fortnight and thought I would post my impressions.

As soon as I had unboxed it and set it up, it proceeded to download a large update including firmware updates which all told talk about an hour, I then manually grabbed the Anniversary edition update which took another hour!!

The machine has been running pretty much perfectly, I particularly like:

-The screen - awesome
-The keyboard (best I have ever used on a laptop)
-Speed and responsiveness
-Fast boot times
-Fast to open programs and files - even big stuff like audio processing and editing software and video editing software.
-Stylus - I have actually started trying to draw stuff - it is so much fun!!
- My battery lasts all day and I do not have any of the sleep/run hot/deplete battery problems that others have reported (guess the updates fixed that)

Only minor glitch I have seen is that sometimes after waking from sleep, the mouse pointer disappears and I have to do a quick reboot, this has only happened twice.

In general VERY happy with my purchase!!!


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2eYEFTD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment