I really dislike the android/iOS interfaces and love my 950 (and previously 920, 535s, 650s), but Microsoft is really pushing me to leave. I signed up today for Microsoft's GigJam preview through our Office 365 subscription. GigJam is some cool looking software for easy realtime feedback collaboration.
The GigJam site says -
Works with the device you own.
GigJam is built to be awesome on mobile. GigJam is now available for Windows, Mac, and iOS. Android coming soon.
Great! So I go to download it for my 950.
Yup, you guessed it. This software specifically designed by Microsoft, for business, is not available for the enterprise-focused Windows mobile platform, and from the responses on uservoice and their Forum, it's not even on their roadmap. Heck, they apparently don't even consider a Windows phone to be a "device you own".
Unless there's dramatic changes, which I've pretty much given hope on, I'll probably go iPhone. :unhappysweat:
The GigJam site says -
Quote:
Works with the device you own.
GigJam is built to be awesome on mobile. GigJam is now available for Windows, Mac, and iOS. Android coming soon.
Yup, you guessed it. This software specifically designed by Microsoft, for business, is not available for the enterprise-focused Windows mobile platform, and from the responses on uservoice and their Forum, it's not even on their roadmap. Heck, they apparently don't even consider a Windows phone to be a "device you own".
Unless there's dramatic changes, which I've pretty much given hope on, I'll probably go iPhone. :unhappysweat:
from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2e11pUD
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment