Saturday, October 28, 2017

Suddenly outlook.com account can't be managed on WM 10

Hi all,

I have a problem with Windows 10 Mobile, latest build (but on the previous one I had it too). All of a sudden, without me touching my phone, all of my contacts from my outlook.com account have disappeared from my phone. When I want to acces the account settings I can't. I have 4 accounts set up on my phone: outlook.com can't be managed, the other three without problems. On internet I can find solutions to this problem for Windows 10 on pc's, but not on mobile. It's really annoying. This week when the problem first popped up, I eventually did a hard reset. It gave me one day without problems, before it popped up again.

As I can't access account settings, I can't delete the account either so I can't fix the problem that way. Could someone please help me fix this?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2iHgqjS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment