Saturday, December 2, 2017

Where to find a replacement battery?

My battery has recently started showing signs that it's dying, ranging from quick discharging (1% every 5s of video) to causing crashes and random shutdowns.
Contacted B2X who first suggested i send the device to them for them to confirm the battery was knackered and do nothing as the device is almost 2 years old. I asked if they could just sell me a battery to which they said no and suggest i buy one from microsoftstore.com (yeah... good luck finding a battery on there)

So the question i have for you good people is, does anybody know of a place to buy a legit battery for my 950? I'm not ready for this thing to die yet and i really don't want to buy some fake piece of crap which explodes after a few days.

I've found a few BV-T5Es on Amazon UK but i was wondering if anyone else had purchased one and found it to be as good as the original?


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2nlOP9I
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment