Saturday, December 2, 2017

Why doesn't my hotmail - mails doesn't sync on my windows mobile ?

Since some days (46) my Hotmail mails doesn't arrive on my windows mobile phone anymore.
I still can send a mail without problems.
This account is also my Microsoft account.
On my PC it works fine and in a browser is works also fine.

My other e-mail account functions without issues.

extra strange: My mother in-law, has the same issue (on her windows phone) and it started the same date (around 16th Oct)

When I contact Microsoft support, they redirect me to BX2.com because it is on a mobile device. Those guys ask 10 € for support. I refuse to pay 10 € for something that is not my fault.

Did any of you have the same issue ? And does anyone know the solution ?

I'm (getting) disappointed in Microsoft Support.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2zZqnAX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment