Friday, May 27, 2016

Jumped ship today

Unfortunately, today was both a day of improvement and loss for me.

My switch to the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge today was not started by the layoffs, the cuts, the lack of support, etc., but rather my Lumia 1520 having some serious battery issues with Win10 Mobile. However, when weighing my options, I found myself having one that I felt was needed at this point in time.

I've only owned two smartphones in my life, both of them being Windows Phone. I've always loved the community, compassion, and enthusiasm behind it, but I simply don't know if it's there anymore. I love Windows Phone and always will. I've had a lot of memories with it that I won't forget. I don't blame Microsoft or anyone else specifically for my switch, but I knew it had to be done at some point sooner or later.



from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/1TJTL25
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment