Friday, May 27, 2016

MS Band 2 - Which fitness app for running instead of MS Health?!

Hello,

i bought a MS Band 2 on my last trip to NY 2 Weeks ago. I'm very satisfied, nice gimmick!

The only problem is Runtastic. I use Runtastic since 5 years to track my runs. So there is a bunch of data in it.
I find no way to run the MS Band 2 with Runtastic. This produces the following questions arise for me:

1. Which fitness portal/app is recommended in connection with the Band 2? What do you use? Which service work in perfect harmony with the band 2?
Strava, RunKeeper, MyFitnessPal, MapMyFitness,... I know nothing about that, I had never used another app for fitness except runtastic.
Important for me: I want to use a portal/app, that most tracker supported! I do not want to come back in this situation, if the hardware is eventually replaced.

2. How do I get the data from Runtastic in the new portal/app ?

I really need your help :-)
btw: Sorry for my bad english!

greetz from Germany,
pp


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/1TZV0nN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment