Friday, May 27, 2016

Multi Room Audio

Hello!!

I've recently started looking in to multi room audio systems and have become rather disillusioned by the lack of any official windows mobile.... or windows for that matter .... apps.

So my question is what are people out there doing? anyone hacked together a cool setup?

Ideally i'm looking to stream music from my phone, over wifi, using groove and have it play in multiple rooms... should be simple... right?

Currently I'm streaming via Bluetooth to my hifi amp, which works great and I'm considering using an aux out on the amp to some sort of audio sender... which will work... but all feels pretty hacked together.... which i think i like.... but my wife will hate 😄

anyhow, let me know what you're all doing!

nivlag


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/25r4W54
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment