Thursday, May 26, 2016

Not Sure About Coming Back

I was a day one owner of the 950XL and while it was nice, it was also plagued with problems to the point that I decided to just return it and wait it out. It's been quite a few months as I went back to using the iPhone 6 which has been nice mainly because I can access certain apps and interoperating with friends that are also on the platform. Anyways, MS Store announced a little while back about trading in the L920 for $150 towards the 950XL and the price has dropped to make the entire purchase after trade-in to be $350. It's reasonable, but in light of the recent announcements along with a couple app companies dropping out, I'm hesitant to make my return. Heck, I still have a new L640 in the box waiting for me to set up, but I've also grown dependent on a few iOS apps.

If I were able to get the 950XL for say $200-$250 I wouldn't even need to think aloud with a post, but $350 is just enough to make me pause. What do you think? It was disheartening to see the first few posts in this forum talking about problems with the 950XL, but I need someone to talk me back into one. What to do....


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/22qQbdj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment