Thursday, May 26, 2016

Phone Suggestion

I'm not really sure if this is the correct place to post but since this is the general part might as well try.

I'm currently using Lumia 520 for almost 2 years now with Windows 10. I admit it is laggy cause it just have 512MB of ram but not unusable. I'm currently using it as my daily driver just fine.

Now I'm planning on buying a new Lumia phone (but I've read too many articles saying the WP is dying but nahh, who cares, I like the phone). I'm currently looking at the 550 but most reviews say it is bad and that it is a downgrade from the previous generation. I just like how it looks like and the logo on the back. There's also the 830 but it is too expensive.

So can anyone suggestion a phone? What i'm looking for is the following factors:
  • Not too big or wide
  • Not too expensive
  • Not really going to play games on it
  • Not laggy with Windows 10
  • I don't really care with continuum
  • Has Flash, I really like the 520 but I hate it does not have Flash for the light purposes
  • I will just be using it for communication, music, take photos occasionally


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/1XVu2nf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment