Sunday, May 29, 2016

Who is in charge of favourites on Edge

Seen a couple of related posts, I have just checked in Edge's settings and on my 1520, HP Stream, Surface Pro 3 and HP desktop I have "Sync your content" set to on, and if I added a fav it showed up across devices. I just decided to tidy up my Favourites on my desktop and deleted several Favs only to see them all come back next time I opened Edge.

On most MS services there is an online master, so for example I can go on the web based Groove page and see my collection, the same with OneDrive.

Anyone know if there is a "Master" page for Edge favourites so I can take control, or do I need four pair of hands to make sure I delete a Fav on all four devices at the same time???????


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/1TNAJaQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment