Friday, October 28, 2016

HP Keyboard Kickstand Case

Must be the second month with the X3 and I'm on Windows Insider release preview and the device has been great for me. I recently discovered how well Edge renders websites and I found that most of the websites I need are very readable and easy to navigate in the Edge browser in conjunction with the great X3 screen. I know that there are third party Bluetooth keyboards out there, but if HP made a perfectly fitting tactile clamshell keyboard case with a surface like kickstand on the back, that would make it perfect for me. Perhaps Daniel could kick my suggestion up to his HP buddies. I guess I'll try that Lap Dock when it comes out but the screen, battery and sound better be something for that price. Anyway, just my thoughts for my perfect case.


from Windows Central Forums http://ift.tt/2dSe3Tk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment