Sunday, April 30, 2017

Few questions I have

I recently had to do an clean install of Win10 because MS doesn't have a fix for the Creators Update not installing because of my SSD had a MBR and not GPT. Yes I know it's stupid to have to do a clean install to install an update.

Since I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 everything was the way I had it set from 8.1. Since the clean install I have a few issue that I can't find the solution too.

First MS instead of putting my name as the user it put the first 5 letters of my email. How do I change this?

Second I'm running dual monitors. How do I "Always, Hide Labels" for the task bar on the second monitor. The main screen it's working. I would like the taskbar for the second monitor to be exactly like the main monitor.


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=457513&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment