Sunday, April 30, 2017

Why is my Alcatel One Touch Spazing?

I started experiencing problems yesterday. My phone was low battery and would not let me type the text bar to reply through facebook messenger. No big deal, so i plugged my phone in to charge and let it sit through over night. I woke up this morning and the charge was still at 17%. Weird. Than I go to plug it in and answer some messages and my phone freaks out on itself! It is opening and closing apps, wont let me use the home keys. When i eventually got to the message bar to type, it starts typing by itself and and closes the app completely. What is going on? I factory hard reset it. It still wont let me get past the part where you pick the language because its too busy spazing on different buttons.


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=457510&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment