Saturday, April 29, 2017

Zombie phones....

Hi all, I'm hearing a lot of windows phone is dead stuff, and I totally get the argument, hard not to, I think a lot of us are hoping it lives on in these cellular pcs that are coming at some point.

I'm curious about something, last night whilst out with some friends they were chatting about work phones, both of them mentioned, one in oil sector and one in the local council that their companies are now using windows phones as buisness phones. As this is a renewed focus for those companies I wondered, what's going on? Companies surely are not investing in a dead platform? Is there stuff going on we are not hearing about or are these companies being played and getting dead end hardware?

Any ideas?


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=457435&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment