Saturday, April 29, 2017

MintSim + Lumia 950 XL + Wifi Calling: Has anyone done this?

Hello All,

After all the advertising for MintSim on this portal, I decided to try it and I like it. Sadly they're a TMO MVNO and the service sucks.

I'm on a Lumia 950 XL on the latest firmware and I enabled "Wifi Calling" from the MintSim interface online. [STRIKE]I can see that IMSI registration on my phone in the about section.[/STRIKE] Correction, I confused the IMSI with the IMS, mine says, "Not Registered"....

However I still can't see the option in the phone. Does anyone know if this is a possibility? Or if there's a general way to do this? Or is it just impossible.

With Appreciation.


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=457458&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment