Sunday, April 30, 2017

Hello everyone

Hey Windows Central Community!

I'm new to the whole Windows Phone ecosystem but I've been hearing that it's dying out or is "dead" [emoji53] ... I wanted to try one for myself... Any recommendations? I've only been an Android user, not a fan of Apple at all. Lol. I guess you can call me a gambler. Hehe

Anyways, I'm Tyler and I've been here at WC for a few months now but haven't got a chance to stick around for too long, as I'm always busy! I've been somewhere around the PC and Gaming sections of the forums.

I'm a PC game developer... Or soon to be when we release a title [emoji2]. I work with a fellow member of the forums @Josiah23 and a few others that haven't signed up to the forums (yet).

Anyways, thanks for checkout out my introduction post, and I'm hoping to see some of you guys in the forums.


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=457507&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment