Saturday, April 29, 2017

Find my phone not working!

Hey guys,

I've been having issues locating my phone using "Find my phone" in the device section of the account.

The issue is with my phone as I am able to locate my laptop.

Also I cant lock my phone or Ring it.

Can anyone confirm if they are having similar issues?

If not, I believe this might be due to me spoofing my phone to look like a 950 to get creators update. But even though I have reverted the changes after getting the update I still cant use the feature. Also in "Device info & support" the account is showing IMEI and RAM as "Unknown".


I would really appreciate if someone can help me in resolving the issue.


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=457455&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment