Monday, April 3, 2017

Have you ever wished you could go back to using a dumbphone?

I know, you think I've lost my mind. Hear me out - just for fun!

I'm tired of Google and the likes interfering with my life.
I'm tired of needing an app for everything.
I'm tired of having to charge my phone every night.
I'm tired of feeling I have to check my email every 5 minutes.
I'm tired of phones getting bigger and bigger!

With the move away from desktops, and mobile devices that can do most everything a desktop can (think SP4 which isn't difficult to carry where you need it), wouldn't it be nice to have the device you carry 24/7 just be for calls, texting, maybe weather, etc.? Just think how more enjoyable life could be.

Need to do banking? How about doing it on your laptop when you get home.
Want to surf the web? Your SP4 is the perfect choice (its in your backpack)
Need to make an important phone call? Guess what? Your battery isn't nearly dead!

Though I love this hobby, trying new features, arguing whether WM is dead, I long for a simpler way.

Agree with me? Lets hear your thoughts.

Disagree and think I'm nuts? That's OK, maybe you can recommend a good therapist. 😉


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=455566&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment