Sunday, April 2, 2017

Is the Lumia 950 worth getting at less than $200

This is definitely a personal question, so I'm looking for some different responses to help me make an informed decision. I currently use a Lumia 640 running Windows 10 Mobile, and, despite a few performance issues here and there, it works quite nicely. I don't like the bad camera (especially the front-facing camera), but other than that, I have everything I need. I found the Lumia 950 on eBay for $190 refurbished, which I think is an excellent price for a 20MP camera, 5MP front-facing camera, AMOLED screen, and three times the RAM that I currently have.

On the other hand, Amazon has a nice deal on the Moto G Plus (5th gen) for $240 (though it does come with ads, which, with a savings of $50, is definitely worth it to me).

As you can see, the Windows app ecosystem is irrelevant to me. Though, I suppose, I could be persuaded one way or another.

Anyway, thanks for your time and thoughts. They each will help me make a wise decision. Hopefully :P
Joe


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=455501&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment