Sunday, April 2, 2017

just left microsoft store and told they will no longer sale windows phones.

I must say I'm really pissed off. I invested hundreds of dollars in windows phones. 1520, 2 635s, 2 640's and others. I'm watching the blogs daily for the surface phone. its bad enough I return band 1 and band 2 for a full refund. I own a surface 3 and many Microsoft lap tops. I worked for Grumman data systems for 10 years running main frames. my 1st laptop was a dual disk 286. its very upsetting to hear Microsoft left us phone users with products they created and sold us in the wind. you guys SUCK! for someone like me which a music artist Em Kruz/ upwordspiral always using Microsoft cutting edge products to create and record my music and have you guys screw us over like this is bull ****. I hate apple and android but*now it seems that all we have left in phone os and handsets is them. *Microsoft better get there **** together otherwise your going to lose end users like me to apple. your track record proves your R/D sucks . look at the watch band 1 and 2. I spend about $400.00 on both those produces and you guys couldn't offer support for the bands breaking. what a joke then there's the win 10 os not working correctly on any older Lumina phone. I have it on my 1520 and it still doesn't work right. I had to sell my 635 after loading win 10 on it because the phone just wouldn't work correctly. I refuse to load win 10 on my 640. *Microsoft what the **** are you guys doing? get it together!


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=455499&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment