Monday, April 3, 2017

Mouse and Keyboard's precision or Controller's comfort? Which do you prefer?

Does anyone out there in the never returning void prefer a keyboard and mouse over a Controller? Or vice versa?

If you prefer a controller, maybe you could share which controller you use.

Same with the keyboard and mouse.

Does anyone use anything else? If there really is anything else, lol.

Any Steam Controller users out there? Just curious. I haven't seen any users with a Steam Controller yet. [emoji848]

For the past few months I've been using the PDP Afterglow Prismatic Xbox One Controller (long name), I found it on eBay for about $30-$35 so it wasn't too expensive. I'm a fan of the variety of custom colors you can choose! I also like the feel of the controller itself, it feels nice in the hands but... I do run into a short circuit cable problem every once in a while... I'm just glad that the cable is removable and replaceable and fairly cheap to find!


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=455520&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment