Saturday, April 1, 2017

part of the touch screen is dead

My touch screen has gone dead in the part circled in red. Yesterday it was fine but today it happened. I tried everything from restarting to resetting it but sadly the problem persists. Now I am feeling I am missing something :( . To be fair, my SP3 is nearly 2 years old but I see some people have their SP3 up and running just fine. Has anyone had that happened to you and how can I fix it? Or it's time that I buy a new laptop? On the plus side, my SP3 was plagued by the phantom touch issue a lot especially when a headphones jack is plugged. That's gone since the dead touch happened. Sketch.jpg
Attached Images


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=455435&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment