Saturday, April 1, 2017

Very sorry to say, but new Phone will be D.O.A. a rebrabnd Molly X1...ouch.

Firstly do not get me wrong.....I am first and foremost a Windows Phone supporter.

I just can not even think to back the crowd funded attempt by WB to enter the market with so poor a device as this.

I wish them well but this is going to fail and I can not believe they can't see the ship headed for the iceberg!!!

No USB C and only wireless Continuum, there is no way this can even hope to stand a chance vs an Idol 4S or even the Acer Jade Primo.

If they were to have any chance they should have looked at the Moly W6 PC Phone.

PcPhone - Moly PcPhone

I hope they find a way to reach their goal, but I think this will fall short like NuAns.


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=455420&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment