Saturday, April 1, 2017

What's the worst app on your Windows 10 mobile?

For me, sadly it's this one.

The W10m version is absolutely a dented from the old app.

WC is the only app I use (less and less everyday) that crashes and freezes constantly. It's slow to load, slow to refresh and the forums are terrible. Articles are jumbled in some sort of weird way as to promote certain articles but all it does It's make me read less because I scroll and see multiple articles from days ago and assume there are no more new ones. The Live tile barely works, if at all. Comments on sucks are show to load and often crashes while I'm typing a post.

All of these issues apply to the W10 PC app as well.

WC used to post articles scolding developers for poor apps, suggesting that a produce something useable or nothing at all... take your own advice.


from Windows Central Forums //forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=455444&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment